Email Support Main Menu
Please note that Earthnet supports only basic email setup and connectivity. We can help you configure supported email programs to receive and send mail with the POP protocol, but issues such as setting up multiple accounts, managing email folders, IMAP protocol, third-party software, message rules, advanced option configuration, etc. are outside the scope of what we support.
The following pages are here to provide you with online self-help with your email.
Setting up your account
If you only need to check your email settings, please follow the links in the category below (Updating your outgoing mail server.)
Click on the email program you wish to configure:
- Outlook Express
- Outlook 2000
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010 (NEW)
- Outlook 2013 (NEW)
- Windows Live Mail 2012 (NEW)
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Apple Mail for Mac OS X
- Apple iPhone
- Android Phone (NEW)
If you're experiencing difficulties sending mail, try to update your outgoing mail server to smtp.earthnet.net as described in this section.
Click on the email program you're using:
Please note that if you have trouble sending mail, it may be because your ISP is blocking port 25. In this case, please read this page to find out how to overcome that problem.
General Email Support
- How to reroute Earthnet emails to your Gmail account
- Earthnet Spam filter
- Issues sending mail? Try relay.earthnet.net on port 80
- Why am I getting so much spam? How can I avoid it?
- Issues receiving mail - online report form
- Issues sending mail - online report form
- Using a different ISP and can't send mail? Check port 25...
- How do I manage the Earthnet Spam Blocker?
- How to forward an email including the full message headers
- Some of my contacts are getting bounced when they try to email me, why? (tech version here)
- Quick Email settings reference sheet
- Email Troubleshooting & Common Problems
- How to allow attachements to be opened
- How to use Webmail
- How to use your Webmail Address Book
- How to change your password
- General Email FAQ's
- Spam and viruses FAQ's
- What is the difference between POP3 and IMAP?
- How can I leave a copy of the messages on the server?
- My email program is configured to leave copies of the messages on the server, how can I change that?
- How can I set up a vacation notice?
- Eudora tells me the SSL certificate is rejected, help!
- What are the email quotas about?
- How can I reduce the size of my inbox?
- Advanced webmail tips